From Diablo Wiki
According to Blizzard the following Barbarian skills have been altered:
- In expansion games, Whirlwind is now properly modified by weapon speed. In non-expansion games, Whirlwind remains the same.
- Frenzy, Double-Swing, and Double-Throw are now properly modified by weapon speed.
- Added damage bonuses to Concentrate and Frenzy.
- Frenzy now increases in attack speed as more monsters are hit.
- Increased the damage bonus on Berserk.
- Changed Battle Orders bonus to increase by 3% per level at all levels.
- Increased the damage of War Cry.
- Whirlwind attacks 50% more if you are dual wielding.
- Masteries now list chance of a Critical Strike.
Patch 1.46 altered the following:
- Whirlwind will now alternate between two weapons when you use two weapons.
- Fixed the bug which would allow you to still have armorclass after using Berserk.
- We now average the speed of your two weapons when you do two-handed attacks - Frenzy, Double Swing, etc...
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016