From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
His name is an Easter Egg/joke based on "feature creep," the gaming industry term for additional features that get added to a game and delay its completion. Diablo II was released over a year late, with heaps of extra features, and one assumes this monster was named during the endless crunch time.
All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Creeping Feature||18 / 47 / 82||805 / 22045 / 215205||140-324 / 2391-3345 / 10984-15376||3||
- Creeping Feature has a % chance to add poison damage to his primary attack.
- Due to a bug in the game code, he can only use his second attack type on normal difficulty.
|Name||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||AR 2||Minions|
| Physical + chance of Poison Damage:
Norm: 16-30 + (10%) 62 over 16s (3.9/sec)
Night: 48-84 + (25%) 302 over 24s (12.6/sec)
Hell: 109-193 + (25%) 959 over 32s (30/sec)
|315 / 1718 / 5740||16-30 / -- / --||315 / -- / --||
Like many other SuperUniques, Creeping Feature does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|75 / 592 / 1468||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 0%||75% / 75% / 108%>||0% / 0% / 33%||70% / 80% / 100%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Creeping Feature||Act 2: Stony Tomb, Level 2 (Dungeon beneath the Rocky Waste.)|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016