From Diablo Wiki
Crypt Demons are Demons.
These walking statues are slow but relentless. Boasting nearly the highest hit points in Hellfire, Crypt Demons are powerful, almost unstoppable melee battlers. Rogues and other archers can destroy them from long distances, but they are more dangerous for melee fighters, since each Crypt Demon has so many hit points it's hard to destroy one before others close into range. They are immune to magic and fire on Hell, and require a lot of Chain Lightning for mage characters to finish off.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Crypt Demons in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Crypt Demon||Crypt: 2-3||28 / 43 / 58||3 - -||3200 / 8400 / 16,800||IRR / IRR / IIR|
|Hit Points (HF, SP)||Hit Points (HF, MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Crypt Demon||100-120 / 350-410 / 500-580||200-240 / 700-820 / 1000-1160||85 / 135 / 165||100 / 185 / 220||20-40 / 44-84 / 86-166|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Crypt Demons walk very slowly, but they hit quickly once they are (finally) in melee range.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016