From Diablo Wiki
Skeletons are Undead.
These bony enemies are found throughout the church and in the upper levels of the catacombs. They move fairly quickly and do solid damage when they attack, but have very low hit points and are especially vulnerable to attacks by blunt weapons (which deal 50% bonus damage).
Holy Bolt is helpful particularly against Burning Dead and Horrors, due to their respective resistances to fire and lightening. Horrors are somewhat difficult to see due to their dark gray color.
You will also encounter ranged attacking Skeleton Archers and higher level melee Skeleton Captains while exploring the dungeons. The three types of skeletons may be released by traps around sarcophagi and barrels.
- Full listing of the SuperUnique Skeletons.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Skeleton||1-2||1 / 16 / 31||O||64 / 2128 / 4256||I-- / I-- / I--|
|Corpse Axe||2-3||2 / 17 / 32||1||68 / 2136 / 4272||I-- / I-- / I--|
|Burning Dead||2-4||4 / 19 / 34||2||154 / 2308 / 4616||IR- / IR- / II-|
|Horror||3-5||6 / 21 / 36||3||264 / 2528 / 5056||I-R / I-R / I-R|
|Hit Points (Diablo, MP)||HPs (Hellfire, SP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Skeleton||2-4 / 7-13 / 9-19||1-2 / 53-56 / 104-108||0 / 50 / 80||20 / 105 / 140||1-4 / 6-12 / 10-22|
|Corpse Axe||4-7 / 13-22 / 19-31||2-3 / 56-59 / 108-112||0 / 50 / 80||25 / 110 / 145||3-5 / 10-14 / 18-26|
|Burning Dead||8-12 / 25-37 / 35-51||4-6 / 62-68 / 116-124||5 / 55 / 85||30 / 115 / 150||3-7 / 10-18 / 18-34|
|Horror||12-20 / 37-61 / 51-83||6-10 / 68-80 / 124-140||15 / 65 / 95||35 / 120 / 155||4-9 / 12-22 / 22-42|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Skeleton||0.40 / 0.80*||0.30||0.65||0.40|
|Corpse Axe||0.40 / 0.80*||0.30||0.65||0.40|
|Burning Dead||0.40 / 0.80*||0.30||0.65||0.40|
|Horror||0.40 / 0.80*||0.30||0.65||0.40|
- The second value is for the fade in/out animation (used by some bosses).
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|