From Diablo Wiki
Zombies are Undead.
Zombies are slow, shuffling, lurching undead melee attackers commonly found in the early levels of the dungeon. They move very slowly, but have a fairly hard, fast hit if you allow them to close to within melee range.
Pay special attention to the Black Death type of zombies found on levels 3-5; they remove 1 hit point permanently for each hit they land. They are easily recognized with their bright banana-yellow skins. It is recommended to kill them with bows or spells. While taking Black Death on melee isn't out of the question, be very cautious and deal with them one at a time, use a knock back weapon if possible.
- Full listing of the SuperUnique Zombies.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Name||Dungeon Level||Mlvl (combat)||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Zombie||1-2||1 / 16 / 31||0 - -||54 / 2108 / 4216||I-- / I-- / I--|
|Ghoul||2-3||2 / 17 / 32||1 - -||58 / 2108 / 4216||I--/ I--/ I--|
|Rotting Carcass||2-4||4 / 19 / 34||2 - -||136 / 2272 / 4544||I-- / I-- / IR-|
|Black Death||3-5||6 / 21 / 36||3 - -||240 / 2480 / 4960||I-- / I-- / IR-|
Black Death will permanently reduce your character's maximum hit points by one each time they hit you. Fighting these monsters melee is strongly recommended against.
|Hit Points (Diablo, MP)||HPs (Hellfire, SP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Zombie||4-7 / 13-22 / 19-31||2-3 / 56-59 / 108-112||5 / 55 / 85||10 / 95 / 130||2-5 / 8-14 / 14-26|
|Ghoul||7-11 / 22-32 / 31-47||3-5 / 59-65 / 112-120||10 / 60 / 90||10 / 95 / 135||3-10 / 10-24 / 18-46|
|Rotting Carcass||15-25 / 46-76 / 63-103||7-12 / 71-86 / 128-148||15 / 65 / 95||25 / 110 / 145||5-15 / 14-34 / 26-66|
|Black Death||25-40 / 76-121 / 103-163||12-20 / 86-110 / 148-180||20 / 70 / 100||30 / 115 / 150||6-22 / 16-48 / 30-94|
- Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page for swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Name||Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|