From Diablo Wiki
Dwarf Star is a Unique Ring with an item level of 53 and a Character Level requirement of 45.
- See the Unique Rings page for detailed information on gambling and drop odds.
Rings and amulets are a very important part of a character's equipment. While not providing any armor protection, these jewelry items can provide essential boosts to stats, mana, resistances, and other properties.
- Unique jewelry can be gambled in Diablo II, except in patch versions 1.07 and 1.08.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
|Dwarf Star|| Rarity: 188.7/1000
Item level: 53
Clvl req: 45
| +100% Extra Gold From Monsters|
+40 to Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 15%
+40 to Life
Magical Damage Taken Reduced by 12-15
15% Fire Absorb
- v1.08: Had +70% Extra Gold From Monsters, +25 to Maximum Stamina, Heal Stamina Plus 15%, +40 to Life, Magical Damage Taken Reduced by 15.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016