From Diablo Wiki
Felltwin are Demons.
These melee attackers look a bit like two-headed Hidden but are far less dangerous. They are among the slowest monsters in the game, and don't hit for high damage, and have no resistances until Hell, making them one of the easier enemies found in the Hive.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Felltwins in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Felltwin||Hive: 1-2||22 / 37 / 52||3 DF||600 / 3200 / 6400||--- / --- / IR-|
|Hit Points (SP)||Hit Points (MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Felltwin||25-35 / 125-155 / 200-240||50-70 / 250-310 / 400-480||50 / 100 / 130||70 / 155 / 190||10-18 / 24-40 / 46-78|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Felltwins are among the slowest monsters in the game in all categories.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|