From Diablo Wiki
Fire Towers are found through out the desert and tombs of Act Two. They shoot fireballs at nearby characters and their minions, but aren't very damaging. Fire Towers are worth very little experience on normal, but are quite valuable on Nightmare and Hell, making them worth destroying to characters who are well-equipped to do so and who want the experience.
Fire Towers can not drop any type of items, and can not be leeched from.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
Fire Towers never drop any items. They are worth almost no experience on Normal due to the level difference. They are worth decent experience on Nightmare and Hell, but are hard to kill, and are simply ignored by most players.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Max TC/Rune|
|Fire Tower||1 / 46 / 77||283 / 47681 / 380649||70-141 / 12138-14739 / 55258-89454||--|
|Fire Tower||6-9 / 36-42 / 76-86|
Fire Towers can not be leeched from or chilled.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Fire Tower||2 / 32 / 75||--||0 / 0 / 0||0 / 0 / 0|
Fire Towers are highly resistant to almost everything.
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Fire Tower||90% / 90% / 40%||90% / 90% / 50%||90% / 90% / 99%||0% / 0% / 85%||0% / 0% / 50%||70% / 90% / 1000%|
|Fire Tower||Act 2: Halls of the Dead 1, Claw Viper Temple 1, Lost City, Valley of Snakes, Tal Rasha's Tombs 1-7.|