From Diablo Wiki
Flesh Things are Demons.
Flesh things are aptly-named, for they are weird conglomerations of parts seemingly thrown together at random by a mad scientist. They have a long, tentacle-like appendage for one arm, a pulpy, earthworm-like torso, and one leg is so short and twisted the creatures can only walk with the aid of a squeaky roller tied to the bottom of their foot. (That's the source of the eerie, squeaking noise they make while walking to battle.)
Weak and disfigured though they are, Flesh Beasts have the most hit points in the game, and take a great deal of punishment before finally succumbing to the inevitable.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Flesh Beasts in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Flesh Thing||Crypt: 3-4||28 / 43 / 58||3 - -||4000 / 10,000 / 20,000||RRR / RRR / RRR|
Due to a rollover bug (at 256), Flesh Things have a to/hit of 14% on Hell difficulty.
|Hit Points (HF, SP)||Hit Points (HF, MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Flesh Thing||150-200 / 500-650 / 700-900||300-400 / 1000-1300 / 1400-1800||70 / 120 / 150||150 / 235 / 270*||12-18 / 28-40 / 54-76|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Flesh Things walk as slowly as any monster in the game, but they are fairly quick once they move into melee range.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016