From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Frozenstein does not need to be killed to finish any quests, but since he and his pack are effectively the guardians of frozen Anya, it's hard to rescue her without defeating them. Like all boss packs of Abominables, Frozenstein can be dangerous with his fast attack and ability to stun. These type of monsters are especially hard on Act 2 mercenaries, who have a very long hit recovery time and can be left dazed for long seconds after a barrage of Abominable slap attacks. Players are in less danger, but being swarmed by these walking shag carpets, especially when they're Cursed and Extra Strong, as Frozenstein is, is never a wise strategy.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Frozenstein||46 / 64 / 86||17080 / 69740 / 266,620||1836-2216 / 6411-8685 / 18450-24998||7||39/Dol, 63/Ist, 87/Zod|
|Name||Slap||Slap AR||Hammerfist||Hammerfist AR||# of Minions|
|Frozenstein|| Physical, stuns:
9-24 / 33-59 / 63-112
|669 / 1179 / 3273|| Physical + .6s Cold:
19-29 / 34-52 / 64-98
|446 / 1055 / 2929||5-6 / 6-7 / 8-9|
Like most SuperUniques, Frozenstein does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 40%||0% / 0% / 0%||150% / 160% / 285%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Frozenstein||Act 5: Frozen River. (Guarding the island where Anya is imprisoned.)|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016