From Diablo Wiki
Goatmen Archers are Demons.
Less iconic than the regular Goatmen, the Goatmen Archers are still a lot of fun to wipe out. They fire arrows (one boss pack fires Bloodstars), but not very accurately or with a great deal of damage. Also, their AI is quite bad and they will happily line up almost directly in line with your character, then proceed to shoot a wall or the side of a doorway indefinitely, without ever correcting their aim.
These guys are the first enemy that runs quickly enough to be inconvenient, and they are thus much more annoying to melee fighters than for ranged attackers. Players must learn to herd the dim-witted goatmen archers into corners and slow then down with walls, if they wish to catch them and kill them with a melee weapon.
- Full listing of the SuperUnique Goatmen Archers.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Flesh Clan Archer||2*, 4-6||8 / 23 / 38||O D||448 / 2896 / 5792||---|
|Stone Clan Archer||5-7||10 / 25 / 40||1 D||645 / 3290 / 6580||R-- / R-- / I--|
|Fire Clan Archer||6-8||12 / 27 / 42||2 DF||822 / 3644 / 7288||-R- / -R- / -I-|
|Night Clan Archer||7-9 10**||14 / 29 / 44||3 DF||1092 / 4184 / 8368||R-- / R-- / I--|
- *Flesh Clan Archers are only found on level 2 as part of the Poisoned Water Supply quest (single player only).
- **Night Clan Archers are only found on level 10 as part of the Anvil of Fury quest (single player only).
Like all ranged attackers in the game, Goatmen Archers will fire arrows at a golem from any distance (this is due to the golem's light radius being set to infinity). They do not activate unless the golem (or a player) comes into their regular vision range, though.
|Hit Points (Diablo, MP)||HPs (Hellfire, SP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Flesh Clan Archer||20-35 / 61-106 / 83-143||10-17 / 80-101 / 140-168||35 / 85 / 115||35 / 120 / 155||1-7 / 6-18 / 10-34|
|Stone Clan Archer||30-40 / 91-121 / 123-163||15-20 / 95-110 / 160-180||35 / 85 / 115||40 / 125 / 160||2-9 / 8-22 / 14-42|
|Fire Clan Archer||40-50 / 121-151 / 163-203||20-25 / 110-125 / 180-200||45 / 130 / 165||45 / 130 / 165||3-11 / 10-26 / 18-50|
|Night Clan Archer||50-65 / 151-196 / 203-263||25-32 / 125-146 / 200-228||50 / 135 / 170||50 / 135 / 170||4-13 / 12-30 / 22-58|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Flesh Clan Archer||0.40||0.30||0.80||0.65|
|Stone Clan Archer||0.40||0.30||0.80||0.65|
|Fire Clan Archer||0.40||0.30||0.80||0.65|
|Night Clan Archer||0.40||0.30||0.80||0.65|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|