From Diablo Wiki
Gorefoot is a pair of normal Unique Boots with an item level of 12 and a Character Level requirement of 9.
Boots are an essential piece of equipment, with potentially very useful modifiers. Fastest run, resistances, +stats, +hit points and mana, and more. Good modifiers on boots can be as good as any item in your equipment.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Normal Uniques are identical in Diablo II and the Expansion.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Kick Damage: New in 1.10, the kick damage is used by the Assassin's kick finishers. Only Assassins can see this.
| 20-21 Defense
18 Str Required
4-10 Kick Damage
Item Level: 12
Clvl Req: 9
| 20% Faster Run/Walk|
+2% Mana Stolen Per Hit
Attacker Takes Damage of 2
+20-30% Enhanced Defense
+2 To Leap (Barbarian Only)
- v1.08: Had +20% Faster Run/Walk, 2% Mana Stolen Per Hit, Attacker Takes Damage of 2, +12 Defense.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016