From Diablo Wiki
Some members can move articles in DiabloWiki. For all intents and purposes, it's really just a "renaming" of an article, with the difference that accompanying talk pages and article history are moved with the article as well.
When to use Move over copy+paste?
Use the Move command when you are in a process of renaming an article, but wish to keep all history and discussions about it. Make sure that the destination name is not filled with important information before you move it. If you only need to expand an article by separating a single topic, then cut and paste that content into a new article instead. Make sure that all redirects or other linking pages are updated, especially if the old destination will get new article content.
- Check so destination article is empty.
- Click "Move" and describe why you are moving the article.
- Look at "this page" to see what links will break. Change the URL from "Move_Page" to whatever page you are going to link.
- Fix all redirects before continuing. If you are re-designing the old location, it's imperative to fix ALL broken links.
- Leave a link to the new page at top of the old page.
- Done. Re-design the old page or do something else.
|Wiki Help Index [ ]|
|• Help Contents
||• Wiki Tools
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016