From Diablo Wiki
Hidden are Demons.
- See stats for normal Hidden here.
Hidden are misshapen, melee-fighting humanoid demons with a tricky ability to disappear and reappear. They do not become intangible; ranged attackers can still hit them, but they are great at stealth attacks, advancing while invisible and only appearing when they are nearly in melee range. There is just one Hidden boss, and Warpskull is the lowest level type of Hidden; presumably Hidden boss mobs in the Cats or Caves were too deadly, and were removed during play testing.
All boss monsters in Diablo and Hellfire are SuperUniques; they always appear on the same level and have preset stats and non-random modifiers. Some bosses (mostly ones tied to quests) appear in every single game, while most of the others are found on a particular level only if their base monster type spawns on that level in that game. There are no non-quest bosses in Hellfire's Hive or Crypt.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- Dlvl = Dungeon Level. The boss will be found on this level only if the base monster type spawns on that level.
- Mob = Some bosses spawn with a mob. The number of minions in the mob generally increases with difficulty level. Minions have the same stats as normal monsters of their type.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|DLvl||Mob||IntF||Mlvl (combat)||Mlvl (items)||MFL|
|Warpskull (Hidden)||3||Yes||2 - F||6 / 21 / 36||5 / 5 / 5||-RR / -RR / -RR|
Hidden are invisible (but not intangible; ranged attacks will hit them) until activated by the proximity of a character. They always see characters, even those who are using 0% light radius to play in stealth mode. During combat The Hidden may attempt to flee away after taking some damage. Once they are a few squares distant they will disappear and remain invisible while they regenerate hit points. How far away they must be to go invisible is determined by a simple formula:
- Appear: at a distance of 4-Intf.
- Disappear: at a distance of 6-Intf.
Warpskull has 2 for IntF, so he can appear 2 spaces away and needs to get 4 spaces away to disappear. His minions have 0 IntF, so they will appear 4 spaces away, and must run 6 spaces away to vanish.
- Hit Points listed are for Diablo. All SuperUniques have a preset, non-random amount of hit points. Bosses have slightly higher hit points in Hellfire:
- Hellfire Single Player: +0 / +49 / +97
- Hellfire Multiplayer: +0 / +99 / +197
- Attack Type: Some bosses have different AI, and behave like monsters of another type. More information on attack types can be found on the Diablo Monsters page.
|Experience||Hit Points||AC||To/Hit||Damage||Attack Type|
|Warpskull (Hidden)||278 / 2556 / 5112||117 / 352 / 471||25 / 75 / 105||35 / 120 / 155||6-18 / 16-40 / 30-78||Hidden|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page for swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Warpskull (Hidden)||0.40 / 0.55 *||0.40||0.60||0.40|
- The second value is for the appearing/vanishing animation.
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016