From Diablo Wiki
Hork Spawn are Demons.
These bouncing little demons are basically toothy mouths with feet, and seem like they must have been inspired by the alien monsters from the Critters horror/comedy films. Whatever their origin, they are fairly harmless in Hellfire. They have very low hit points and move by hopping along, before leaping up to bite at the face of your character. They don't do much damage though, and are mostly memorable for their absurd appearance and the amusing popping sound they make upon death.
Hork Spawn can be "horked" directly into existence by the Hork Demon a superunique found on level 3 of the Hive.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Hork Spawn in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Name||Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Hork Spawn||Hive: 2-3||22 / 37 / 52||3||250 / 2500 / 5000||I-- / I-- / I--|
Hork Spawn are the weakest monster to be found in the Hive. They deal decent damage, but have very low hit points and can be knocked back by any successful hit. They are found on level 2 and 3, and can also be spawned directly by the Hork Demon, found on level 3.
|Name||Hit Points (SP)||Hit Points (MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Hork Spawn||15 / 95 / 160||30 / 190 / 320||25 / 75 / 105||60 / 145 / 180||10-25 / 24-54 / 46-104|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page to reference swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Howk Spawn are knocked back with each hit, which generally makes every other melee swing miss them. (Assuming they live long enough to require more than one or two hits; they have very low hit points.)
|Name||Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016