From Diablo Wiki
Knights are Demons.
These melee battlers stand at the upper end of the monster charts in Diablo. They are heavily armored, deal substantial damage, and have a very high to/hit, making them quite dangerous in close quarters, despite their relatively slow attack rate. They move slowly, hesitating every few steps, and approach in perfectly straight lines, making them quite vulnerable to arrows or projectile spells. Rogues are advised to sound out levels by firing their arrows off into the distance; knights are easy to hit and kill from well off the screen.
- Full listing of the SuperUnique Knights.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Black Knight||12-14 16*||24 / 39 / 54||O F||3360 / 8720 / 17,440||R-R / R-R / R-I|
|Doom Guard||13-15||26 / 41 / 56||O F||3650 / 9300 / 18,600||RR- / RR- / RI-|
|Steel Lord||13** 14-15||28 / 43/ 58||1 F||4252 / 10,504 / 21,008||RIR / RIR / IIR|
|Blood Knight||13-14 16||30 / 45 / 60||1 F||5130 / 12,260 / 24,520||IRI / IRI / IRI|
|Hit Points (Diablo, MP)||HPs (Hellfire, SP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Black Knight||150-150 / 451-451 / 603-603||75-75 / 275-275 / 400-400||75 / 125 / 155||110 / 195 / 230||15-20 / 34-44 / 66-86|
|Doom Guard||165-165 / 496-496 / 663-663||82-82 / 296-296 / 428-428||75 / 125 / 155||130 / 215 / 250||18-25 / 40-54 / 78-106|
|Steel Lord||180-180 / 541-541 / 723-723||90-90 / 320-320 / 460-460||80 / 130 / 160||120 / 205 / 240||20-30 / 44-64 / 86-126|
|Blood Knight||200-200 / 601-601 / 803-803||100-100 / 350-350 / 500-500||85 / 135 / 165||130 / 215 / 250||25-35 / 54-74 / 106-146|
- * One Black Knight is always found in Diablo's room, but nowhere else on the level.
- ** Steel Lords are only found on level 13 as part of the Warlord of Blood quest.
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Knights move fairly slowly since they pause and hesitate frequently between steps. They approach in straight lines, like Skeletons or Zombies, and are thus very easy to line up with arrows or projectile spells.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|