From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Items [ ]|
|Axes • Bows • Crossbows • Daggers • Javelins • Maces • Polearms • Scepters • Spears • Staves • Swords • Throwing • Wands|
|Belts • Body Armor • Boots • Circlets • Gloves • Helms • Shields|
|Assassin Items • Amazon Items • Barbarian Items • Druid Items • Necromancer Items • Paladin Items • Sorceress Items|
|Charms • Class Items • Crafted • Horadric Cube • Runes • Set Items • Uniques • Jewels • Sockets|
|Guides and Stats|
|Calculations • Gambling • Item Generation • Modifiers • Runewords • Quest Items • Potions • Ethereal • Gems • Base Item Levels • Misc|
|Runewords • Rune hunting|
Rune list • Rune FAQ
Weapon: +75% Extra Gold from Monsters
Armor/Helm/Shield: +50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Ilvl/Clvl Required: 43
The Right Runes
Look at the rune list for information on how to get the right runes. For weapons you'll want to find the best type of weapon possible, since that's what the bonus damage is based on. Same with Armor if you are after Defense and shields for blocking percentage. If defense isn't important, look for an item that looks good, has low requirements, and for armor and shields, is not going to slow your running speed.
To Make a Runeword
- Items used for Runewords must be gray text items, normal, exceptional, or Elite. Low Quality, Superior, and Ethereal can be used, but you can not use magical, Rare, Set, Crafted, or Unique items, even if they have the correct number of sockets.
- The item must be of the correct type.
- The item must have exactly the correct number of sockets -- no more.
- You must socket the Runes in the correct order.
- The Runes fill the sockets in numerical order automatically, i.e. in the order 1, 2, 3, .... For example, trying to place the third Rune of a Runeword into the third socket while sockets 1 and 2 are empty will result in the Rune filling socket 1, contrary to intentions. As mentioned elsewhere, it is possible to remove an item from a socket, but the item is destroyed in the process.
- The Runeword Preparation Recipes tune equipment for receiving Runewords.
- Check the Rune FAQ for further help.
Runewords with Lem
|| 1% Chance To Cast lvl 50 Delirium When Struck
6% Chance To Cast lvl 14 Mind Blast When Struck
|See it here. See it in action here.||Yes||Yes||No|
|| Level 12-15 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped (varies)
+1-2 To All Skills (varies)
|| 20% Chance To Cast Level 15 Decrepify On Striking
Level 16-18 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped (varies)
|| +25% Increased Attack Speed
+160-210% Enhanced Damage (varies)
|See it here.||Yes||Yes||No|
|| 20% Chance To Cast Level 16 Tornado On Striking
16% Chance To Cast Level 21 Frozen Orb On Attack
|| 5% Chance To Cast Level 15 Fade When Struck
25% Chance To Cast level 15 Venom On Striking
| Voice of Reason
|| 15% Chance To Cast Level 13 Frozen Orb On Striking
18% Chance To Cast Level 20 Ice Blast On Striking
|| +10 to Dexterity
+2 to Mana After Each Kill
| Not a lot of bonuses, but a very large one to magic find and gold. Get rich quick.
See it here.
Cube Recipes with Lem
1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor --> Elite Version of Armor
- v1.10 and later only.
- Ladder characters and single player characters only.
- This recipe upgrades the item type of the armor without changing the stats, and is useful to increase the armor's defense.
- Ethereal items, as well as socketed items can be upgraded without changing their nature.
- Level requirements, as well as strength requirements, will increase corresponding to the elite version of the item.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016