From Diablo Wiki
These turret-like defenses are found only in the Arcane Sanctuary in Act Two. They shoot out lightning bolts from a distance and novas up closer, and are tough enough that most players simply pass them by, rather than pausing to kill them. They are worth much more experience than most monsters (on Nightmare and Hell; they're nearly worthless on Normal) but they can not be leeched from and never drop any items.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
Lightning Spires never drop items of any kind. They are worth negligible experience on Normal difficulty, since their mlvl is so low any character over level 11 receives just 5% of the experience.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Max TC/Rune|
|Lightning Spire||1 / 48 / 79||283 / 54591 / 406,307||70-141 / 4675-5610 / 20595-32952||--|
Lightning Spires list the same damage on normal as they do on Hell.
|Lightning Spire||96-112 / 48-56 / 96-112||70-91 / 22-47 / 70-91|
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Lightning Spire||2 / 33 / 77||--||0 / 0 / 0||0 / 0 / 0|
Lightning Spires are highly resistant to almost everything but physical damage.
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Lightning Spire||0% / 0% / 0%||90% / 90% / 90%||90% / 90% / 90%||70% / 0% / 0%||90% / 100% / 100%||1000% / 1000% / 1000%|
Lightning Spires are found only in the Arcane Sanctuary.
|Lightning Spire||Act 2: Arcane Sanctuary|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016