From Diablo Wiki
While belts provide some additional Armor Class, and also potential magical modifiers, their greatest benefit are the additional slots they provide for quick access to drinking potions and scrolls. A character without a belt has one row of four slots; all belts provide additional rows, up to a maximum of four rows (16 slots).
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Elite Uniques are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
| Nosferatu's Coil
| 56-63 Defense
50 Str Required
Item Level: 68
Clvl Req: 51
| +15 to Strength|
+2 Mana After Each Kill
Slows Target by 10%
+5-7% Life Stolen per Hit
10% Increased Attack Speed
-3 Light Radius
- v1.09: Had +5% Life Stolen per Hit, rest was same, renamed to Siggard's Stealth when game is updated to 1.10.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016