From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Items [ ]|
|Axes • Bows • Crossbows • Daggers • Javelins • Maces • Polearms • Scepters • Spears • Staves • Swords • Throwing • Wands|
|Belts • Body Armor • Boots • Circlets • Gloves • Helms • Shields|
|Assassin Items • Amazon Items • Barbarian Items • Druid Items • Necromancer Items • Paladin Items • Sorceress Items|
|Charms • Class Items • Crafted • Horadric Cube • Runes • Set Items • Uniques • Jewels • Sockets|
|Guides and Stats|
|Calculations • Gambling • Item Generation • Modifiers • Runewords • Quest Items • Potions • Ethereal • Gems • Base Item Levels • Misc|
Orphan's Call is one of the lower-level item sets added in the expansion. It isn't specifically designed for any character, although melee chars will probably get the most benefit from the shield, helm, belt and gloves in the set. The shield has very high blocking, and the gloves are popular for their 20% IAS.
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Shield Blocking information can be found on the shields page.
- Smite damage is for the Paladin only.
- Weight: All shields are light, medium, or heavy. In Diablo II this only matters for tower shields, which slow your running speed and increase stamina drain 10%. In D2X it will probably effect blocking speed as well as running speed.
- shael rune doesn't improve blocking ability
This is an Expansion-only set.
Partial set bonuses stack. If you are wearing three items, then you will get the bonus for wearing two items as well as the bonus for wearing three items. Full set bonuses stack on top of the partial bonuses, so if there is a partial bonus of +40 Life, and a full bonus of +40 Mana, with the complete set, you would receive both +40 life and +40 mana.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
| One-handed Weapon|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016