Passive and Magic Stats - Diablo Wiki

Passive and Magic Stats

ADVERTISEMENT

From Diablo Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Stats for the Amazon's Passive and Magic skills as of v1.09. See the Amazon Skills pages for current stats.

Amazon Skills

Key:

Def Defense MIL Magic Item Level
Dmg Damage To Att + To Attack Rating
Dur Duration {In seconds} Radius In yards
ED Enemy Defense
Mana Cost to mana reserves


lvl Inner Sight
Radius: 13.3 Y
Mana: 5
Critical Strike Dodge Slow Missiles
Slow to: 33%
Radius: 13.3
Mana: 5
Avoid Penetrate Decoy Evade Valkyrie
Normal
Difficulty
Valkyrie
Nightmare
Difficulty
Valkyrie
Hell
Difficulty
Pierce
Piercing: 4 {max}
1 Dur: 8
ED: -46
16% chance 18% chance Dur: 12 24% chance To Att: 35% Dur: 10
Mana: 19
18% chance Life: 362
Dmg: 9-24
To Att: 53
Def: 141
MIL: 25
Mana: 25
Life: 709
Dmg: 13-35
To Att: 92
Def: 152
MIL: 25
Mana: 25
Life: 1171
Dmg: 16-41
To Att: 130
Def: 164
MIL: 25
Mana: 25
23% chance
2 Dur: 12
ED: -50
25% chance 24% chance Dur: 18 31% chance To Att: 45% Dur: 15
Mana: 18.2
24% chance Life: 422
Dmg: 10-28
To Att: 55
Def: 148
MIL: 28
Mana: 29
Life: 827
Dmg: 15-42
To Att: 96
Def: 159
MIL: 28
Mana: 29
Life: 1366
Dmg: 19-49
To Att: 136
Def: 172
MIL: 28
Mana: 29
34% chance
3 Dur: 16
ED: -54
32% chance 29% chance Dur: 24 36% chance To Att: 55% Dur: 20
Mana: 17.5
29% chance Life: 483
Dmg: 12-33
To Att: 58
Def: 155
MIL: 31
Mana: 33
Life: 945
Dmg: 18-49
To Att: 101
Def: 167
MIL: 31
Mana: 33
Life: 1561
Dmg: 22-57
To Att: 143
Def: 180
MIL: 31
Mana: 33
42% chance
4 Dur: 20
ED: -57
38% chance 34% chance Dur: 30 41% chance To Att: 65% Dur: 25
Mana: 16
34% chance Life: 543
Dmg: 14-38
To Att: 60
Def: 162
MIL: 34
Mana: 37
Life: 1063
Dmg: 20-56
To Att: 105
Def: 174
MIL: 34
Mana: 37
Life: 1756
Dmg: 25-65
To Att: 149
Def: 188
MIL: 34
Mana: 37
49% chance
5 24
ED: -60
42% chance 37% chance Dur: 36 45% chance To Att: 75% Dur: 30
Mana: 16
37% chance Life: 604
Dmg: 16-43
To Att: 63
Def: 169
MIL: 37
Mana: 41
Life: 1182
Dmg: 23-63
To Att: 110
Def: 182
MIL: 37
Mana: 41
Life: 1952
Dmg: 28-73
To Att: 156
Def: 196
MIL: 37
Mana: 41
55% chance
6 28
ED: -62
46% chance 40% chance Dur: 42 48% chance To Att: 85% Dur: 35
Mana: 15
40% chance Life: 664
Dmg: 18-48
To Att: 66
Def: 176
MIL: 40
Mana: 45
Life: 1300
Dmg: 26-70
To Att: 115
Def: 190
MIL: 40
Mana: 45
Life: 2147
Dmg: 32-82
To Att: 162
Def: 205
MIL: 40
Mana: 45
59% chance
7 32
ED: -63
49% chance 42% chance Dur: 48 50% chance To Att: 95% Dur 40
Mana: 14
42% chance Life: 724
Dmg: 19-52
To Att: 68
Def: 183
MIL: 43
Mana: 49
Life: 1418
Dmg: 28-77
To Att: 119
Def: 197
MIL: 43
Mana: 49
Life: 2342
Dmg: 35-90
To Att: 169
Def: 213
MIL: 43
Mana: 49
63% chance
8 36
ED: -64
51% chance 44% chance Dur: 54 52% chance To Att: 105% Dur: 45
Mana: 13
44% chance Life: 785
Dmg: 21-57
To Att: 71
Def: 190
MIL: 46
Mana: 53
Life: 1536
Dmg: 31-84
To Att: 124
Def: 205
MIL: 46
Mana: 53
Life: 2537
Dmg: 38-98
To Att: 175
Def: 221
MIL: 46
Mana: 53
65% chance
9 40
ED: -66
54% chance 46% chance Dur: 60 54% chance To Att: 115% Dur: 50
Mana: 13
46% chance Life: 845
Dmg: 23-62
To Att: 74
Def: 197
MIL: 49
Mana: 57
Life: 1654
Dmg: 33-91
To Att: 128
Def: 212
MIL: 49
Mana: 57
Life: 2732
Dmg: 41-106
To Att: 182
Def: 229
MIL: 49
Mana: 57
69% chance
lvl Inner Sight
Radius: 13.3 Y
Mana: 5
Critical Strike Dodge Slow Missiles
Slow to: 33%
Radius: 13.3
Mana: 5
Avoid Penetrate Decoy Evade Valkyrie
Normal
Difficulty
Valkyrie
Nightmare
Difficulty
Valkyrie
Hell
Difficulty
Pierce
Piercing: 4 {max}
10 44
ED: -67
56% chance 47% chance 66 55% chance To Att: 125% Dur: 55
Mana: 12
47% chance Life: 906
Dmg: 25-67
To Att: 76
Def: 204
MIL: 52
Mana: 61
Life: 1773
Dmg: 36-98
To Att: 133
Def: 220
MIL: 52
Mana: 61
Life: 2928
Dmg: 44-114
To Att: 188
Def: 237
MIL: 52
Mana: 61
71% chance
11 48
ED: -68
58% chance 49% chance 72 57% chance To Att: 135% Dur: 60
Mana: 11.5
49% chance Life: 966
Dmg: 27-72
To Att: 79
Def: 211
MIL: 55
Mana: 65
Life: 1891
Dmg: 39-105
To Att: 138
Def: 228
MIL: 55
Mana: 65
Life: 3123
Dmg: 48-123
To Att: 195
Def: 246
MIL: 55
Mana: 65
73% chance
12 52
ED: -69
59% chance 50% chance 78 58% chance To Att: 145% Dur: 65
Mana:10.7
50% chance Life: 1026
Dmg: 28-76
To Att: 82
Def: 218
MIL: 58
Mana: 69
Life: 2009
Dmg: 41-112
To Att: 142
Def: 235
MIL: 58
Mana: 69
Life: 3318
Dmg: 51-131
To Att: 201
Def: 254
MIL: 58
Mana: 69
75% chance
13 56
ED: -70
61% chance 51% chance 84 60% chance To Att: 155% Dur: 70
Mana: 10
51% chance Life: 1087
Dmg: 30-81
To Att: 84
Def: 225
MIL: 61
Mana: 73
Life: 2127
Dmg: 44-119
To Att: 147
Def: 243
MIL: 61
Mana: 73
Life: 3513
Dmg: 54-139
To Att: 208
Def: 262
MIL: 61
Mana: 73
77% chance
14 60
ED: -70
62% chance 52% chance 90 61% chance To Att: 165% Dur: 75
Mana: 9.2
52% chance Life: 1147
Dmg: 32-86
To Att: 87
Def: 232
MIL: 64
Mana: 77
Life: 2245
Dmg: 46-126
To Att: 151
Def: 250
MIL: 64
Mana: 77
Life: 3708
Dmg: 57-147
To Att: 214
Def: 270
MIL: 64
Mana: 77
79% chance
15 64
ED: -71
63% chance 52% chance 96 61% chance To Att: 175% Dur: 80
Mana: 8.5
52% chance Life: 1208
Dmg: 34-91
To Att: 90
Def: 239
MIL: 67
Mana: 81
Life: 2364
Dmg: 49-133
To Att: 156
Def: 258
MIL: 67
Mana: 81
Life: 3904
Dmg: 60-155
To Att: 221
Def: 278
MIL: 67
Mana: 81
80% chance
16 68
ED: -72
65% chance 54% chance 102 63% chance To Att: 185% Dur: 85
Mana: 7.7
54% chance Life: 1268
Dmg: 36-96
To Att: 92
Def: 246
MIL: 70
Mana: 85
Life: 2482
Dmg: 52-140
To Att: 161
Def: 266
MIL: 70
Mana: 85
Life: 4099
Dmg: 64-164
To Att: 227
Def: 287
MIL: 70
Mana: 85
82% chance
17 72
ED: -72
65% chance 54% chance 108 63% chance To Att: 195% Dur: 90
Mana: 7
54% chance Life: 1328
Dmg: 37-100
To Att: 95
Def: 253
MIL: 73
Mana: 89
Life: 2600
Dmg: 54-147
To Att: 165
Def: 273
MIL: 73
Mana: 89
Life: 4294
Dmg: 67-172
To Att: 234
Def: 295
MIL: 73
Mana: 89
82% chance
18 76
ED: -72
66% chance 55% chance 114 64% chance To Att: 205% Dur: 95
Mana: 6.2
55% chance Life: 1389
Dmg: 39-105
To Att: 98
Def: 260
MIL: 76
Mana: 93
Life: 2718
Dmg: 57-154
To Att: 170
Def: 281
MIL: 76
Mana: 93
Life: 4489
Dmg: 70-180
To Att: 240
Def: 303
MIL: 76
Mana: 93
83% chance
19 80
ED: -73
67% chance 55% chance 120 64% chance To Att: 215% Dur: 100
Mana: 5.5
55% chance Life: 1449
Dmg: 41-110
To Att: 100
Def: 267
MIL: 79
Mana: 97
Life: 2836
Dmg: 59-161
To Att: 174
Def: 288
MIL: 79
Mana: 97
Life: 4684
Dmg: 73-188
To Att: 247
Def: 311
MIL: 79
Mana: 97
84% chance
lvl Inner Sight
Radius: 13.3 Y
Mana: 5
Critical Strike Dodge Slow Missiles
Slow to: 33%
Radius: 13.3
Mana: 5
Avoid Penetrate Decoy Evade Valkyrie
Normal
Difficulty
Valkyrie
Nightmare
Difficulty
Valkyrie
Hell
Difficulty
Pierce
Piercing: 4 {max}
20 84
ED: -73
68% chance 56% chance 126 65% chance To Att: 225% Dur: 105
Mana: 4.7
56% chance Life: 1510
Dmg: 43-115
To Att: 103
Def: 274
MIL: 82
Mana: 101
Life: 2955
Dmg: 62-168
To Att: 179
Def: 296
MIL: 82
Mana: 101
Life: 4880
Dmg: 76-196
To Att: 253
Def: 319
MIL: 82
Mana: 101
85% chance
21 88
ED: -74
68% chance 56% chance 132 66% chance To Att: 235% Dur: 110
Mana: 4
56% chance Life: 1570
Dmg: 45-120
To Att: 106
Def: 282
MIL: 85
Mana: 105
Life: 3073
Dmg: 65-175
To Att: 184
Def: 304
MIL: 85
Mana: 105
Life: 5075
Dmg: 80-205
To Att: 260
Def: 328
MIL: 85
Mana: 105
86% chance
22 92
ED: -74
69% chance 57% chance 138 66% chance To Att: 245% Dur: 115
Mana: 3.2
57% chance Life: 1630
Dmg: 46-124
To Att: 108
Def: 289
MIL: 88
Mana: 109
Life: 3191
Dmg: 67-182
To Att: 188
Def: 311
MIL: 88
Mana: 109
Life: 5270
Dmg: 83-213
To Att: 266
Def: 336
MIL: 88
Mana: 109
87% chance
23 96
ED: -74
70% chance 57% chance 144 67% chance To Att: 255% Dur: 120
Mana: 2.5
57% chance Life: 1691
Dmg: 48-129
To Att: 111
Def: 296
MIL: 91
Mana: 113
Life: 3309
Dmg: 70-189
To Att: 193
Def: 319
MIL: 91
Mana: 113
Life: 5465
Dmg: 86-221
To Att: 273
Def: 344
MIL: 91
Mana: 113
88% chance
24 100
ED: -75
71% chance 58% chance Dur: 150 67% chance To Att: 265% Dur: 125
Mana: 1.7
58% chance Life: 1751
Dmg: 50-134
To Att: 113
Def: 303
MIL: 94
Mana: 117
Life: 3427
Dmg: 72-196
To Att: 197
Def: 326
MIL: 94
Mana: 117
Life: 5660
Dmg: 89-229
To Att: 279
Def: 352
MIL: 94
Mana: 117
89% chance
25 104
ED: -75
71% chance 58% chance 156 67% chance To Att: 275% Dur: 130
Mana: 1
58% chance Life: 1812
Dmg: 52-139
To Att: 116
Def: 310
MIL: 97
Mana: 121
Life: 3546
Dmg: 75-203
To Att: 202
Def: 334
MIL: 97
Mana: 121
Life: 5856
Dmg: 92-237
To Att: 286
Def: 360
MIL: 97
Mana: 121
89% chance
26 108
ED: -75
71% chance 58% chance 162 68% chance To Att: 285% Dur: 135
Mana: 0.2
58% chance Life: 1872
Dmg: 54-144
To Att: 119
Def: 317
MIL: 100
Mana: 125
Life: 3664
Dmg: 78-210
To Att: 207
Def: 342
MIL: 100
Mana: 125
Life: 6051
Dmg: 96-246
To Att: 292
Def: 369
MIL: 100
Mana: 125
90% chance
27 112
ED: -76
72% chance 59% chance Dur: 168 69% chance To Att: 295% Dur: 140
Mana: 0
59% chance Life: 1932
Dmg: 55-148
To Att: 121
Def: 324
MIL: 103
Mana: 129
Life: 3782
Dmg: 80-217
To Att: 211
Def: 349
MIL: 103
Mana: 129
Life: 6246
Dmg: 99-254
To Att: 299
Def: 377
MIL: 103
Mana: 129
91% chance
28 116
ED: -76
72% chance 59% chance Dur: 174 69% chance To Att: 305% Dur: 145
Mana: 0
59% chance Life: 1993
Dmg: 57-153
To Att: 124
Def: 331
MIL: 106
Mana: 133
Life: 3900
Dmg: 83-224
To Att: 216
Def: 357
MIL: 106
Mana: 137
Life: 6441
Dmg: 102-262
To Att: 305
Def: 385
MIL: 106
Mana: 137
91% chance
29 120
ED: -76
73% chance 60% chance Dur: 180 69% chance To Att: 315% Dur: 150
Mana: 0
60% chance Life: 2053
Dmg: 59-158
To Att: 127
Def: 338
MIL: 109
Mana: 137
Life: 4018
Dmg: 85-231
To Att: 220
Def: 364
MIL: 109
Mana: 137
Life: 6636
Dmg: 105-270
To Att: 312
Def: 393
MIL: 109
Mana: 137
91% chance
lvl Inner Sight
Radius: 13.3 Y
Mana: 5
Critical Strike Dodge Slow Missiles
Slow to: 33%
Radius: 13.3
Mana: 5
Avoid Penetrate Decoy Evade Valkyrie
Normal
Difficulty
Valkyrie
Nightmare
Difficulty
Valkyrie
Hell
Difficulty
Pierce
Piercing: 4 {max}
30 124
ED: -76
73% chance 60% chance 186 69% chance To Att: 325% Dur: 155
Mana: 0
60% chance Life: 2114
Dmg: 61-163
To Att: 129
Def: 345
MIL: 112
Mana: 141
Life: 4137
Dmg: 88-238
To Att: 225
Def: 372
MIL: 112
Mana: 141
Life: 6832
Dmg: 108-278
To Att: 318
Def: 401
MIL: 112
Mana: 141
91% chance
31 128
ED: -76
74% chance 60% chance 192 70% chance To Att: 335% Dur: 160
Mana: 0
60% chance Life: 2174
Dmg: 63-168
To Att: 132
Def: 353
MIL: 115
Mana: 145
Life: 4255
Dmg: 91-245
To Att: 230
Def: 380
MIL: 115
Mana: 145
Life: 7027
Dmg: 112-287
To Att: 325
Def: 410
MIL: 115
Mana: 145
92% chance
32 132
ED: -76
74% chance 60% chance 198 70% chance To Att: 345% Dur: 165
Mana: 0
60% chance Life: 2234
Dmg: 64-172
To Att: 135
Def: 359
MIL: 118
Mana: 149
Life: 4373
Dmg: 93-252
To Att: 234
Def: 387
MIL: 118
Mana: 149
Life: 7222
Dmg: 115-295
To Att: 331
Def: 418
MIL: 118
Mana: 149
92% chance
33 136
ED: -77
74% chance 61% chance Dur: 204 70% chance To Att: 355% Dur: 170
Mana: 0
61% chance Life: 2295
Dmg: 66-177
To Att: 137
Def: 366
MIL: 121
Mana: 153
Life: 4491
Dmg: 96-259
To Att: 239
Def: 395
MIL: 121
Mana: 153
Life: 7417
Dmg: 118-303
To Att: 338
Def: 426
MIL: 121
Mana: 153
93% chance
34 140
ED: -77
74% chance 61% chance Dur: 210 70% chance To Att: 365% Dur: 175
Mana: 0
61% chance Life: 2355
Dmg: 68-182
To Att: 140
Def: 373
MIL: 124
Mana: 157
Life: 4609
Dmg: 98-266
To Att: 243
Def: 402
MIL: 124
Mana: 157
Life: 7612
Dmg: 121-311
To Att: 344
Def: 434
MIL: 124
Mana: 157
93% chance
35 144
ED: -77
74% chance 61% chance Dur: 216 70% chance To Att: 375% Dur: 180
Mana: 0
61% chance Life: 2416
Dmg: 70-187
To Att: 143
Def: 380
MIL: 127
Mana: 161
Life: 4728
Dmg: 101-273
To Att: 248
Def: 410
MIL: 127
Mana: 161
Life: 7808
Dmg: 124-319
To Att: 351
Def: 442
MIL: 127
Mana: 161
93% chance
36 148
ED: -77
75% chance 61% chance Dur: 222 71% chance To Att: 385% Dur: 185
Mana: 0
61% chance Life: 2476
Dmg: 72-192
To Att: 145
Def: 387
MIL: 130
Mana: 165
Life: 4846
Dmg: 104-280
To Att: 253
Def: 418
MIL: 130
Mana: 165
Life: 8003
Dmg: 128-328
To Att: 357
Def: 451
MIL: 130
Mana: 165
94% chance
37 152
ED: -77
75% chance 61% chance Dur: 228 71% chance To Att: 395% Dur: 190
Mana: 0
61% chance Life: 2536
Dmg: 73-196
To Att: 148
Def: 394
MIL: 133
Mana: 169
Life: 4964
Dmg: 106-287
To Att: 257
Def: 425
MIL: 133
Mana: 169
Life: 8193
Dmg: 131-336
To Att: 364
Def: 459
MIL: 133
Mana: 169
94% chance
38 156
ED: -78
76% chance 62% chance Dur: 234 72% chance To Att: 405% Dur: 195
Mana: 0
62% chance Life: 2597
Dmg: 75-201
To Att: 151
Def: 401
MIL: 136
Mana: 173
Life: 5082
Dmg: 109-294
To Att: 262
Def: 433
MIL: 136
Mana: 173
Life: 8393
Dmg: 134-344
To Att: 370
Def: 467
MIL: 136
Mana: 173
95% chance
39 160
ED: -78
76% chance 62% chance Dur: 240 72% chance To Att: 415% Dur: 200
Mana: 0
62% chance Life: 2657
Dmg: 77-206
To Att: 153
Def: 408
MIL: 139
Mana: 177
Life: 5200
Dmg: 111-301
To Att: 266
Def: 440
MIL: 139
Mana: 177
Life: 8588
Dmg: 137-352
To Att: 377
Def: 475
MIL: 139
Mana: 177
95% chance
40 164
ED: -78
76% chance 62% chance Dur: 246 72% chance To Att: 425% Dur: 205
Mana: 0
62% chance Life: 2718
Dmg: 79-211
To Att: 156
Def: 415
MIL: 142
Mana: 181
Life: 5319
Dmg: 114-308
To Att: 271
Def: 448
MIL: 142
Mana: 181
Life: 8784
Dmg: 140-360
To Att: 383
Def: 483
MIL: 142
Mana: 181
95% chance
lvl Inner Sight
Radius: 13.3 Y
Mana: 5
Critical Strike Dodge Slow Missiles
Slow to: 33%
Radius: 13.3
Mana: 5
Avoid Penetrate Decoy Evade Valkyrie
Normal
Difficulty
Valkyrie
Nightmare
Difficulty
Valkyrie
Hell
Difficulty
Pierce
Piercing: 4 {max}
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016