From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Pitspawn Fouldog is found in The Jail, on level 2, always tucked away in some cul-de-sac. He's not too dangerous on his own, but he spits cold enchanted lightning orbs, and when he and pack get going with the spitting, they're reminiscent of the Acid Dogs of Diablo I who could set up such a field of fire that melee characters found them impossible to approach.
All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Pitspawn Fouldog||14 / 44 / 74||525 / 22500 / 201055||96-184 / 1356-2505 / 5942-10972||6||
- Pitspawn's cold damage is stacked on top of all his attacks, melee and ranged, thanks to his Cold Enchanted modifier
- He can deliver a hugely-damaging bite on Hell, dealing up to 234-340 of combined cold, lightning, and physical damage, not including the bonus from Cursed, and his minions aren't much weaker.
- His Lightning Orb attack (the balls are blue and look like cold, thanks to the CE modifier) is quite dangerous when he and all of his minions start spitting them at the same time, and can make the whole pack unapproachable for melee fighters.
|Name||Melee Attack||Cold Dmg||AR||Lightning Orbs||Minions|
|Pitspawn Fouldog|| Physical + % chance of Lightning:
Norm: 6-10 + --
| 0.6s chill time:
Like most SuperUniques, Pitspawn Fouldog does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 25%||0% / 0% / 33%||75% / 75% / 75%||60% / 80% / 105%||0% / 75% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%|
All SuperUniques are found in roughly the same location every game, on all three difficulty levels (except for the Uber Monsters who are only found on Hell Difficulty).
|Pitspawn Fouldog||Act 1: The Jail, Level 2. (Pitspawn is always found tucked away in a cul-de-sac, and never out in the open.)|