From Diablo Wiki
The Reconstructed Note is not a quest, but it's an interesting piece of the story told in Hellfire.
There are three pieces of the note, one each on levels 1, 2, and 3 of the Crypt. When you find them all they combine into one single note that reads like a diary entry from the summoner who called forth Na-Krul, and then imprisoned him as a dying effort, when the demon proved too strong to dispel or defeat.
The notes tell how to release Na-Krul while greatly weakening him in the process.
- Whoever finds this scroll is charged with stopping the demonic creature that lies within these walls. My time is over. Even now, its hellish minions claw at the frail door behind which I hide.
- I have hobbled the demon with arcane magic and encased it within great walls, but I fear that will not be enough.
- The spells found in my three grimoires will provide you protected entrance to his domain, but only if cast in their proper sequence. The levers at the entryway will remove the barriers and free the demon; touch them not! Use only these spells to gain entry or his power may be too great for you to defeat.
To weaken Na-Krul, read the books in front of his chamber in this order:
- In Spiritu Sanctum.
- Praedictum Otium.
- Efficio Obitus Ut Inimicus.
Even without gathering and reading the note, it's not hard to brute force Na-Krul's weakness. There are only three books in front of his chamber, and simply clicking on them in random order will hit upon the correct sequence fairly soon, there being only six possible orders to read the three books in.
Player (after finding all three pieces)
- Just what I was looking for.
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016