Skeleton Captain Bosses
From Diablo Wiki
Skeleton Captains are Undead.
Skeleton Captains are higher level skeletons with more damage, hit points, and other stats.
All boss monsters in Diablo and Hellfire are SuperUniques; they always appear on the same level and have preset stats and non-random modifiers. Some bosses (mostly ones tied to quests) appear in every single game, while most of the others are found on a particular level only if their base monster type spawns on that level in that game. There are no non-quest bosses in Hellfire's Hive or Crypt.
- See full stats for regular Skeleton Captains here.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- Dlvl = Dungeon Level. The boss will be found on this level only if the base monster type spawns on that level.
- Mob = Some bosses spawn with a mob. The number of minions in the mob generally increases with difficulty level. Minions have the same stats as normal monsters of their type.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|DLvl||Mob||IntF||Mlvl (combat)||Mlvl (items)||MFL|
|Brokenhead Bangshield (Corpse Captain)||3||Yes||3 - -||6 / 21 / 36||6 / 21 / 36||I-R / I-R / I-R|
|Shadowdrinker (Horror Captain)||5||No||1 - F||10 / 25 / 40||10 / 25 / 40||IRR / IRR / IRR|
- Hit Points listed are for Diablo. All SuperUniques have a preset, non-random amount of hit points. Bosses have slightly higher hit points in Hellfire:
- Hellfire Single Player: +0 / +49 / +97
- Hellfire Multiplayer: +0 / +99 / +197
- Attack Type: Some bosses have different AI, and behave like monsters of another type. More information on attack types can be found on the Diablo Monsters page.
|Experience||Hit Points||AC||To/Hit||Damage||Attack Type|
|Brokenhead Bangshield (Corpse Captain)||200 / 2400 / 4800||108 / 325 / 432||5 / 55 / 85||30 / 115 / 150|| 12-20 / 28-44 / 54-86
d| align="center" | Skeleton
|Shadowdrinker (Horror Captain) *||604 / 3208 / 6416||300 / 901 / 1203||45 / 45 / 45||40 / 125 / 160||18-26 / 40-56 / 78-110||Hidden|
- * Shadowdrinker behaves like a Hidden, appearing out of the blackness and retreating and vanishing when he takes heavy damage. Most characters need to chase him into a corner to trap him
- Shadowdrinker has an AC of 45 on all difficulty levels. This makes him quite formidable on Normal, but weakly armored for Nightmare and Hell.
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page for swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Horror Captain||0.40 / 0.80||0.35||0.60||0.40|
- The second value is for the fade in/out animation used by Shadowdrinker.
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|