From Diablo Wiki
Skullwings and Bone Demons are Undead.
These large skeletal demons can not fly, but they look a lot like Lightning Demons. Minus flesh. Plus wings. They are primarily melee attackers, though the higher level Bone Demon type have an inferno attack like that of the Balrogs. They move like Lightning Demons, but are more aggressive melee attackers.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Skullwings or Bone Demons in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Skullwing||Crypt: 1-2||27 / 42 / 57||0 - -||3000 / 8000 / 14,000||-RR / -RR / -RR|
|Bone Demon||Crypt: 3-4||30 / 45 / 60||0 - -||5000 / 12,000 / 24,000||-II / -II / -II|
Skullwings have set, non-varying hit points on all difficulty levels.
- Both monsters are undead, and therefore take 150% damage from blunt weapons, and only 50% damage from swords.
|Hit Points (HF, SP)||Hit Points (HF, MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Skullwing||35 / 155 / 240||70 / 310 / 480||80 / 130 / 160||75 / 160 / 195||15-20 / 34-44 / 66-86|
|Bone Demon||120-140 / 410-470 / 530-660||240-280 / 820-940 / 1160-1320||50 / 100 / 130||100 / 185 / 220||40-50 / 84-104 / 166-206|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Bone Demons have an Inferno attack like Balrogs. The times for it are listed second, after their melee attack times.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Bone Demon||0.40||0.30||1.00 / 0.80||0.40 / 0.60|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016