From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
These monster mages are among the most dangerous enemies your character will face. The Banished are tough to kill, move quickly, hit hard, and can cast Fireballs, Firewalls, call down Meteors, and even steal life with their attacks.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- Monsters in areas marked "Boss Only" will only appear as random bosses or champions.
- Monsters in areas marked "No Boss" will never appear as random bosses or champions.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Location||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Catacombs Level 3||12 / 43 / 73||155 / 6181 / 52330||61-84 / 1146-1528 / 7203-9604||9||3/-, 45/Ko, 69/Lo|
The Banished can cast fireball, firewall, and meteor. They have life steal as part of their melee attacks, and can also hit with cold damage. Nasty fellows.
|Location||Melee Dmg||Cold Dmg||Melee AR||Fireball||Firewall||Meteor|
|Catacombs Level 3|| Norm: 4-10
| 55% chance of:
The Banished regenerate life at twice the normal rate. They are among the hardest monsters in the game to kill, with their huge hit points, high resistances, very fast life regeneration, and evasive AI.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking values are assigned to every monster in the game, but the ability is seldom enabled, so most monsters can not block (Hence the blocking % given on most Diablo II monster pages, including Blizzard's, is inaccurate.) When enabled, blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Location||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Catacombs Level 3||60 / 612 / 1440||13%||2.4||100 / 85 / 75||50 / 40 / 25|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Catacombs Level 3||20% / 20% / 50%||0% / 0% / 33%||50% / 50% / 150%||0% / 0% / 25%||0% / 50% / 50%||0% / 0% / 0%|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016