From Diablo Wiki
The Shredded are Undead.
These floating humanoids are ghostly, and look a bit like mummies with their wrappings unraveling. They have only a melee attack, which is a bit quicker than you expect, given how slowly they float into battle. They can be hard to see or target in the dark Hive, but that makes them more annoying than challenging.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Shredded in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|The Shredded||Hive: 1-2||23 / 38 / 53||3 F||900 / 3800 / 7600||-RR / -RR / -RR|
|Hit Points (SP)||Hit Points (MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|The Shredded||35-45 / 155-185 / 240-280||70-90 / 310-370 / 480-560||65 / 115 / 145||75 / 160 / 195||4-12 / 10-28 / 22-54|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- The Shredded look very slow as they float along, but they actually have a very rapid hit recovery and hit time, though their attacks aren't very quick.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|