From Diablo Wiki
Thunderstroke is an elite Unique Amazon Weapon with an item level of 77 and a Character Level requirement of 69.
Class-specific items are much like other items. They have a variety of stats and types, can be found magical, Rare, Unique, and sometimes in Sets as well. The real difference is that these items can only be used by one character class, and they can have random bonuses to individual skills, much like the ones you see on wands/staves/scepters in Diablo II. This is in contrast with magic items possessing class-specific Skill Level and Amazon Skill Tree prefixes, which may be used by classes other than the Amazon without benefiting from the skill modifiers.
Amazons get the widest variety of class-specific equipment. They have three types of weapons: Spears, Javelins, and Bows. During development it was said for a time that Amazons would get gloves, but this didn't work out, and weapons they have.
- Amazon weapons can not be gambled in the Expansion, they must be found.
- Elite Uniques are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
Throwing items are indestructible when used for melee combat in Diablo II. In the Expansion all throwing items have a hidden durability, and when used in melee they lose durability, but at 1/3 the rate of normal weapons. When the durability goes to zero, one item from the stack vanishes.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Range: Goes from 1 (least) to 5 (most), and is identical for all melee weapon types. I.E. a 3 sword = a 3 spear = a 3 hammer.
- Dmg Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Each point in this statistic multiplies your damage by bonus/100 %. For example a damage bonus of 70 is 70/100 or and additional .7% weapon damage per point. Most weapons have 100 str, which gives 100/100 or an additional 1% weapon damage per point in str.
- Weapon Speed (WSM): A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower.
- Swing Speed: The speed shown in-game for each character using this melee weapon. This speed is mostly meaningless and is included for completeness only. Characters are abbreviated to their first letters, with Amazon = Am and Assassin = As.
|Image||Name||Properties||Special Properties||Attack Stats|
| Ladder Only
(128.75-169.95 Avg) Throw
(90-118.8) To (167.5-221.1)
(107.5-129 Avg) 1H Dmg
(77.5-93) To (137.5-165)
107 Str Required
151 Dex Required
Item Level: 77
Clvl Req: 69
| +150-200% Enhanced Damage
20% Chance to cast level 14 Lightning on striking
+15% Increased Attack Speed
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+3 to Lightning Bolt
+2-4 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
Adds 1-511 Lightning Damage
| Range: 3|
Weapon Speed: -10
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016