From Diablo Wiki
Titan's Revenge is an exceptional Unique Amazon Weapon with an item level of 50 and a Character Level requirement of 42.
Class-specific items are much like other items. They have a variety of stats and types, can be found magical, Rare, Unique, and sometimes in Sets as well. The real difference is that these items can only be used by one character class, and they can have random bonuses to individual skills, much like the ones you see on wands/staves/scepters in Diablo II. This is in contrast with magic items possessing class-specific Skill Level and Amazon Skill Tree prefixes, which may be used by classes other than the Amazon without benefiting from the skill modifiers.
Amazons get the widest variety of class-specific equipment. They have three types of weapons: Spears, Javelins, and Bows. During development it was said for a time that Amazons would get gloves, but this didn't work out, and weapons they have.
- Amazon weapons can not be gambled in the Expansion, they must be found.
- Exceptional Uniques are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
Throwing items are indestructible when used for melee combat in Diablo II. In the Expansion all throwing items have a hidden durability, and when used in melee they lose durability, but at 1/3 the rate of normal weapons. When the durability goes to zero, one item from the stack vanishes.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Range: Goes from 1 (least) to 5 (most), and is identical for all melee weapon types. I.E. a 3 sword = a 3 spear = a 3 hammer.
- Dmg Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Each point in this statistic multiplies your damage by bonus/100 %. For example a damage bonus of 70 is 70/100 or and additional .7% weapon damage per point. Most weapons have 100 str, which gives 100/100 or an additional 1% weapon damage per point in str.
- Weapon Speed (WSM): A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower.
- Swing Speed: The speed shown in-game for each character using this melee weapon. This speed is mostly meaningless and is included for completeness only. Characters are abbreviated to their first letters, with Amazon = Am and Assassin = As.
|Image||Name||Properties||Special Properties||Attack Stats|
| Titan's Revenge
| (72-82) - (140-158) 1H Dmg
(72-82) - (187-215) Throw Dmg
140 Stack Size
25 Str Required
109 Dex Required
Item Level: 50
Clvl Req: 42
| +150-200% Enhanced Damage
Adds 25-50 Damage
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
30% Faster Run/Walk
+5-9% Life Stolen Per Hit
Replenishes 1 Quantity every 3.33 seconds
+60 Increased Stack Size
+2 To Amazon skills
+2 To Javelin & Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
| Range: 3|
Dmg Bonus: 75 Str, 75 Dex
Weapon Speed: -10
- v1.08: Had +2 To Amazon Skills, +20 to Strength, +30 to Life, Adds 20-30 Lightning Damage, Replenishes 1 Quantity every 20 seconds, Knockback, +60% Enhanced Damage, +1-2 To Javelin & Spear Skills (Amazon Only).
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016