From Diablo Wiki
These living chests are found in Act Four, and seem to consist of several human souls grafted to stone pillars and chained there to suffer for all eternity. Happily, they can be freed with a few shots or a swing of your sword. Not exactly the Divine Comedy, but lucky for them you happened along, eh?
Trapped Souls can deal damage to characters or minions who happen to stand in their range, but they are largely harmless. They can not drop items, and are usually noticed only when all summoned creatures and mercs run off to kill them when you'd prefer your minions stay put and fight against the real monsters.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Trapped Soul||30 / 56 / 82||6 / 2843 / 14135||76-101 / 604-845 / 2918-4085||--||
|Type||Melee Attack||Attack Rating|
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking values are assigned to every monster in the game, but the ability is seldom enabled, so most monsters can not block (Hence the blocking % given on most Diablo II monster pages, including Blizzard's, is inaccurate.) When enabled, blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Trapped Soul||3 / 422 / 878||--||1.2/sec||100 / 100 / 100||50 / 40 / 33|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Trapped Soul||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||70% / 100% / 150%||0% / 0% / 0%||70% / 90% / 90%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Trapped Soul||Act 4: Outer Steppes, Plains of Despair, City of the Damned|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016