From Diablo Wiki
- Ya, I've been using the wiki a lot as I'm a new Diablo player and I still don't know a lot about the game. I will probable do mainly grammar and spelling edits for awhile. I haven't really thought about the navigation, but I will now and I'll see if I can't think of anything. Elmer92413 02:46, 26 October 2008 (CEST)
- Well, I think grammar edits and spelling help is an excellent help to the wiki. I mean some people write a lot, but don't spend much time re-reading their work (like me ;) ). Have you found a lot of stuff needed improvements? Looking in the D3Wiki at all? --Leord 15:19, 1 November 2008 (CET)
Not much for checking your talk page, are you? =) --Leord 16:07, 16 March 2009 (CET)
- Was just gonna say that I saw your Barbarian FAQ update, and wanted to make a comment to say "nice" =) --Leord 16:07, 16 March 2009 (CET)
- Sorry, I've usually got one page open and it doesn't reload and I don't see messages and then when I do I easily forget ^_^
- I have noticed that the some pages are really hard to access. Do a search for just about anything gives you the same top page result, Amazon FAQ. I've need to get to the Quest pages several times and it's always hard to refind them (why I just don't bookmark them is beyond me! ^_^)
- Alot could be done to show off the class FAQ pages. I stumbled upon the barb one and found alot of good info. Perhaps some of those pages could be linked to from the front page (FAQs and Quest pages in particular).
- I haven't look at the D3 wiki at all, to busy playing D2 still ;) But I'll probably head over there soon, especially as new info is posted.
- Elmer92413 04:34, 19 March 2009 (CET)