From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Warped Ones may be resurrected by Warped Shaman. Raised Warped Ones are not worth any experience and can not drop items; they're only worth killing once. Find the Warped Shaman and kill them first, so they can not prolong the battle.
Warped Ones have interesting AI. All nearby Warped One will run away from any character who makes a kill; whether of a Warped One or any other monster. Warped Ones run for a second or two, then turn around and resume their attack. Warped Ones who can not run since their path is blocked by walls, fences, other monsters, etc, will continue fighting. Warped Shaman do not flee when they see a death.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
Warped Ones spawn as minions to Warped Shaman in v1.09 and later. (Prior to that patch whole packs of Warped Shaman spawned with each Warped Shaman boss.)
- Guest Monsters are found only in Act Five, and only on Nightmare and Hell difficulty levels.
- Monsters in areas marked "Boss Only" will only appear as random bosses or champions.
- Monsters in areas marked "No Boss" will never appear as random bosses or champions.
Speed rates a monster's movement speed. 1 is very slow, 10 is fast, with some very fast creatures rated at 10+.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Location||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Throne of Destruction||43 / 69 / 88||6030 / 54975 / 166380||135-354 / 677-1489 / 2317-5100||8||39/Dol, 69/Lo, 87/Zod|
Warped Ones have a chance to add elemental damage to their second attack type.
|Location||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||Elemental||AR 2|
|Throne of Destruction||12-25 / 25-51 / 45-90||420 / 1198 / 3169||12-26 / 28-57 / 50-100|| Cold Damage:
-- / 11-14 (7s) (10%) / 20-25 (9s) (10%)
|420 / 1132 / 2993|
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Location||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Throne of Destruction||201 / 621 / 1155||49%||1.2/sec||100 / 85 / 75||50 / 40 / 33|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Throne of Destruction||50% / 66% / 25%||50% / 66% / 75%||50% / 66% / 75%||50% / 66% / 75%||50% / 65% / 75%||50% / 66% / 75%|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016