From Diablo Wiki
Wormskull is a normal Unique Helm with an item level of 28 and a Character Level requirement of 21.
The head is one of the most vulnerable and important parts of the body, so protective headgear of all sorts have long been a staple of a decent suit of armor. The simplest designs consist chiefly of a tight-fitting leather or metal cap, securely fastened to remain atop one's head. More advanced designs include faceted sides to deflect and absorb attacks, noseguards and gorgets to protect the nose and neck, and even visors that close over the face. A sturdy helm may be one of the best investments an adventurer can make.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Normal Uniques are identical in Diablo II and the Expansion.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
| 33-36 Defense
25 Str Required
Item Level: 28
Clvl Req: 21
| +1 To Necromancer Skills|
+5% Life Stolen Per Hit
+10 to Mana
+25% to Poison Resist
Adds 79 Poison Damage Over 8 Seconds
- v1.08: Had no poison damage, rest is same.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice