From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Wyand is one of the three SuperUnique members of the High Council found on level three of the Durance of Hate. Only Mephisto must be killed on that level -- Wyand the other Council Members are not required to finish The Guardian quest and advance to Act Four.
All Council Members were must tougher prior to v1.07, when they frequently ran away during a battle and used their healing ability to regenerate most or all of their hit points. They still possess the ability to self-heal, but no longer heal very much, and very seldom use the ability. This was especially true of Wyand, since prior to v1.07 the teleport skill enabled a full auto-heal for any boss monster that used it.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Wyand Voidbringer||28 / 58 / 86||3500 / 67065 / 363,575||764-1524 / 7038-12315 / 23808-41664||8||33/Sol, 54/Um, 78/Cham|
|Name||Melee Attack||Attack Rating #1||# of Minions|
|Wyand Voidbringer||21-49 / 48-118 / 95-228||505 / 2733 / 7919||--|
- Council Members all have a pink lightning melee attack (Blizzshock), and can cast Hydras.
|Name||Blizzshock||Hydra||Increased Fire Dmg|
|Wyand Voidbringer||8-30 / 44-72 / 92-128||7-9 / 16-20 / 37-47||-- / +40% / +100%|
Like most SuperUniques, Wyand does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|127 / 831 / 1777||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 100%||0% / 0% / 33%||20% / 20% / 20%|
|Wyand Voidbringer||Act 3: Durance of Hate, level 3. In the far left corner.|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016