Gloom's Trap is an exceptional Unique Belt with an item level of 45 and a Character Level requirement of 36.
While belts provide some additional Armor Class, and also potential magical modifiers, their greatest benefit are the additional slots they provide for quick access to drinking potions and scrolls. A character without a belt has one row of four slots; all belts provide additional rows, up to a maximum of four rows (16 slots).
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Exceptional Uniques are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
| Gloom's Trap
| 90-102 Defense
58 Str Required
Item Level: 45
Clvl Req: 36
| -3 to Light Radius|
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
+5% Mana Stolen per Hit
+120-150% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Vitality
+15% Mana Regen
- v1.08: Had -3 to Light Radius, Increase Maximum Mana 15%, +5% Mana Stolen per Hit, +100% Enhanced Defense, and +30 to Vitality.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice