Ume's Lament is a normal Unique Wand with an item level of 38 and a Character Level requirement of 28.
Wands are not class specific, but they are most appropriate for Necromancers. Sorceresses use them as well in Diablo II, in order to have a one-handed weapon and a shield, and bonuses such as +mana and faster cast are useful for a Sorceress as well as a Necromancer. The Sorc-only Orbs should be more useful than wands though, so likely you'll see only Necromancers using wands after a short time in the Expansion.
- You cannot gamble for wands, they must be found.
- All blunt weapons (including wands) have +50% Damage vs Undead.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Normal Uniques are identical in Diablo II and the Expansion.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Range: Goes from 1 (least) to 5 (most), and is identical for all melee weapon types. I.E. a 3 sword = a 3 spear = a 3 hammer.
- Dmg Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Each point in this statistic multiplies your damage by bonus/100 %. For example a damage bonus of 70 is 70/100 or and additional .7% weapon damage per point. Most weapons have 100 str, which gives 100/100 or an additional 1% weapon damage per point in str.
- Weapon Speed (WSM): A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower.
- Swing Speed: The speed shown in-game for each character using this melee weapon. This speed is mostly meaningless and is included for completeness only. Characters are abbreviated to their first letters, with Amazon = Am and Assassin = As.
|Image||Name||Properties||Special Properties||Attack Stats|
| Ume's Lament
| 5 - 11 Damage
Item Level: 38
Clvl Req: 28
| +2 to Necromancer Skills
+40 to Mana
20% Faster Cast Rate
Hit Causes Monster to Flee 50%
+3 to Terror (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Decrepify (Necromancer Only)
| Range: 1|
Weapon Speed: 0
Dmg Bonus: 100 Str
Fast - N
- v1.08: Did not have bonuses to Terror or Decrepify, rest is same.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice