Griswold's Legacy is designed for a Paladin, with armor, scepter, helm and shield. This set is especially good for paladins that don't have many points in the defensive auras tree, as the ornate armor in this set gives +2 to all defensive auras....
- You can not gamble any Uniques in the Expansion, they must be found.
- Item Level: Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Clvl req is the character level you need to be to be able to wear the item.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by ISA on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Melee only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: No stamina or speed penalties.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Shield Blocking information can be found on the shields page.
- Smite damage is for the Paladin only.
- Weight: All shields are light, medium, or heavy. In Diablo II this only matters for tower shields, which slow your running speed and increase stamina drain 10%. In D2X it will probably effect blocking speed as well as running speed.
This is an Expansion-only set.
* Inherent Bonus information for Class Specific items can be found here.
Partial set bonuses stack. If you are wearing three items, then you will get the bonus for wearing two items as well as the bonus for wearing three items. Full set bonuses stack on top of the partial bonuses, so if there is a partial bonus of +40 Life, and a full bonus of +40 Mana, with the complete set, you would receive both +40 life and +40 mana.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
| Partial Set Bonuses:
• Wearing two items: +20 Strength
• Wearing three items: +30 Dexterity
Full Set Bonus:
+50% Resistance To All
+3 to All Skills
+200 to Attack Rating
| One-handed Weapon