|Diablo II Items [ ]|
|Axes • Bows • Crossbows • Daggers • Javelins • Maces • Polearms • Scepters • Spears • Staves • Swords • Throwing • Wands|
|Belts • Body Armor • Boots • Circlets • Gloves • Helms • Shields|
|Assassin Items • Amazon Items • Barbarian Items • Druid Items • Necromancer Items • Paladin Items • Sorceress Items|
|Charms • Class Items • Crafted • Horadric Cube • Runes • Set Items • Uniques • Jewels • Sockets|
|Guides and Stats|
|Calculations • Gambling • Item Generation • Modifiers • Runewords • Quest Items • Potions • Ethereal • Gems • Base Item Levels • Misc|
|Runewords • Rune hunting|
Rune list • Rune FAQ
Weapon: +20% to Attack Rate
Armor/Helm/Shield: +5 to Max Resist Poison
Ilvl/Clvl Required: 53
The Right Runes
Look at the rune list for information on how to get the right runes. For weapons you'll want to find the best type of weapon possible, since that's what the bonus damage is based on. Same with Armor if you are after Defense and shields for blocking percentage. If defense isn't important, look for an item that looks good, has low requirements, and for armor and shields, is not going to slow your running speed.
To Make a Runeword
- Items used for Runewords must be gray text items, normal, exceptional, or Elite. Low Quality, Superior, and Ethereal can be used, but you can not use magical, Rare, Set, Crafted, or Unique items, even if they have the correct number of sockets.
- The item must be of the correct type.
- The item must have exactly the correct number of sockets -- no more.
- You must socket the Runes in the correct order.
- The Runes fill the sockets in numerical order automatically, i.e. in the order 1, 2, 3, .... For example, trying to place the third Rune of a Runeword into the third socket while sockets 1 and 2 are empty will result in the Rune filling socket 1, contrary to intentions. As mentioned elsewhere, it is possible to remove an item from a socket, but the item is destroyed in the process.
- The Runeword Preparation Recipes tune equipment for receiving Runewords.
- Check the Rune FAQ for further help.
Runewords with Gul
|| 35% Chance To Cast Level 14 Amplify Damage When Struck
100% Chance To Cast Level 18 Bone Spear On Striking
100% Chance To Cast Level 44 Chain Lightning When You Die
|| 40% Increased Attack Speed
+209% Enhanced Damage
|See it here.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|| +30% Increased Attack Speed
+230-270% Enhanced Damage (varies)
|See it here.||Yes||Yes||No|
|| 100% Chance To Cast Level 5 Holy Bolt On Striking
+2 To Paladin Skill Levels
|| 20% Chance To Cast Level 16 Tornado On Striking
16% Chance To Cast Level 21 Frozen Orb On Attack