|Diablo II Items [ ]|
|Axes • Bows • Crossbows • Daggers • Javelins • Maces • Polearms • Scepters • Spears • Staves • Swords • Throwing • Wands|
|Belts • Body Armor • Boots • Circlets • Gloves • Helms • Shields|
|Assassin Items • Amazon Items • Barbarian Items • Druid Items • Necromancer Items • Paladin Items • Sorceress Items|
|Charms • Class Items • Crafted • Horadric Cube • Runes • Set Items • Uniques • Jewels • Sockets|
|Guides and Stats|
|Calculations • Gambling • Item Generation • Modifiers • Runewords • Quest Items • Potions • Ethereal • Gems • Base Item Levels • Misc|
The Immortal King set once belonged to the Barbarian-God name Bul-Khatos. As powerful as He could be, so is his armor and weapon left behind. The set is the only set item which completes all the six important vestments in a character: helm, body armor, belt, gloves, boots and a weapon and also has one of the most bonuses gained (if collected many) with each item and also the full set bonus. The set is also very difficult to find mainly the body armor and the ogre maul since it requires a difficulty of Hell to gain access of having a chance for a drop and mostly drops from act III and IV final bosses as well as Barbarian Territory on selected unique monsters.
Immortal King is designed for a melee fighter, with armor, mace, helm and boots. The full set is for a Barbarian-only, with the helm being a Barb-specific item, but the other gear is useful for a variety of character types. The armor is extremely difficult to find and has a gigantic strength requirement, but the rest of the set can be obtained without too much difficulty. The partial set bonuses are notoriously weak for this set, so it's usually used one item at a time, or all at once.
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +50% stamina drain and 5% speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +100% stamina drain and 10% speed penalty.
This is an Expansion-only set.
* Inherent Bonus information for Class Specific items can be found here.
Partial set bonuses stack. If you are wearing three items, then you will get the bonus for wearing two items as well as the bonus for wearing three items. Full set bonuses stack on top of the partial bonuses, so if there is a partial bonus of +40 Life, and a full bonus of +40 Mana, with the complete set, you would receive both +40 life and +40 mana.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
|| Two-handed Weapon
- * The aura is purely visual and has no functional effect.
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|