Lightning Spires are Objects.
These turret-like defenses are found only in the Arcane Sanctuary in Act Two. They shoot out lightning bolts from a distance and novas up closer, and are tough enough that most players simply pass them by, rather than pausing to kill them. They are worth much more experience than most monsters (on Nightmare and Hell; they're nearly worthless on Normal) but they can not be leeched from and never drop any items.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- TC Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher group.
- The max TC/Rune possible may depend on which level a monster spawns in, and can be lower than the maximum. See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
Lightning Spires never drop items of any kind.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Max TC/Rune|
|Lightning Spire||1 / 48 / 79||283 / 54591 / 406,307||70-141 / 4675-5610 / 20595-32952||--|
|Lightning Spire||? / 48-56 / 96-112||? / 22-47 / 70-91|
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Lightning Spire||2 / 33 / 77||46%||0 / 0 / 0||0 / 0 / 0|
Lightning Spires are highly resistant to almost everything but physical damage.
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Lightning Spire||0% / 0% / 0%||90% / 90% / 90%||90% / 90% / 90%||70% / 0% / 0%||90% / 100% / 10 0%||1000% / 1000% / 1000%|