Difference between revisions of "Tristram"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 17:05, 3 May 2010
|Diablo II Level Info |
|Carver, Carver Shaman, Skeleton Archer, Night Clan, Returned|
|Griswold (mlvl 8)||Griswold (mlvl 42)||Griswold (mlvl 87)|
Griswold from the original Diablo makes a cameo appearance here but as a corrupted zombie. He is slow but hits hard especially if Amplify Damage from his Cursed mod kicks in. In nightmare and hell difficulty, he has the chance to spawn Fire Enchanted (granting an on-death corpse explosion) which makes him practically a walking bomb due to his high hit points. In this case, it is best to finish him off from a distance.
Wirt also makes a somewhat cameo (as a corpse) as he's found at the top left of town by a group of Carvers and its shaman. Clicking on his corpse will drop a few piles of gold little by little as well as his peg leg. Other than as a crude blunt weapon, Wirt's Leg may be used to open a portal from the Rogue Encampment to the Secret Cow Level by characters who have killed Baal (or Diablo, in the original) in that same difficulty the leg was found.
- Monster levels are usually always equal to the area level with exception to uniques (mlvl +3) and champions (mlvl +2).
- The Carver and Carver Shaman spawn together as one monster variant in this area.
- Griswold has a much higher level than a typical unique monster would have in hell difficulty.
- Deckard Cain (NPC, Character, only seen on first visit)
- Farnham the Drunk (possibly, only few bits remain)
- Griswold (monster)
- Pepin the Healer (possibly, only few bits remain)
- Wirt (corpse/remains)
|Diablo II Levels [ ]|
|Act I - Quests [ ]|