Template:All Set Notes
From Diablo Wiki
Uses Template:Set_Item_Notes, Template:Weapon_Notes, and Template:Armor_Notes. Place it one line down from the General Notes paragraph. And this isn't really "All set notes", it's more like "Common set notes," as it omits Template:Shield_Notes. It renders as below:
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.