From Diablo Wiki
Hello, my name is GoldenAxeWarrior and I'm a longtime player of Diablo. Signed up to add some information, hopefully clarify a few articles, and have fun reading such an informative site. If you have any personal questions for me, feel free to ask here or email me if it's available to the public. Thanks!
- Hey, thanks for the interest and hope you enjoy helping out. I added fixes on the scrolls and Diablo page per your talk comments. Generally speaking, if you know the game material, feel free to make changes as you see fit; you don't need to ask for mod approval unless you want to redo page navigation or the like. There are a lot of little fixes like that to make to the D1 and D2 pages, since our attention has been mostly on the D3 wiki in recent years, so if you see anything else in the D2 stuff, feel free to jump on it, or at least bring it up in communication.
- The wiki forum is a good place to post questions that are much more likely to be seen than any talk page in the wiki.
- As a technical note, when you add to the Talk/Discussion on a page, can you end your post with the auto-date/time stamp code? It makes it easier keep track of who and when and what comments were made? Just use --~~~~. Like this.
- --Flux (talk) 00:14, 17 October 2012 (CEST)
- Hey thanks for the warm welcome, I wasn't sure about signing stuff in here, but now that I know you can be sure I will mark any stuff needed. :) GoldenAxeWarrior (talk) 07:35, 18 October 2012 (CEST)
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017