From Diablo Wiki
Good of you to fix the typos. =) Welcome to Diablowiki by the way! First time you edit a wiki? --Leord 15:49, 4 November 2009 (CET)
- Thanks. Not quite the first time. I've corrected typos and simple errors on Wikipedia. I've yet to sit down and learn all the syntax and the big picture of things wiki. In fact it is not clear to me that I am replying here in the expected way. --AtheistInHell 04:32, 5 November 2009 (CET)
- Well, you learn quick then, as you did in fact reply 95% correct. The only thing people usually do on talk page is using colons to make indent, to show who you are replying to, especially important in conversations with more than 2 people, but besides that, you even managed to sign your post, which most don't grasp straight away :)
- I see you're going through the help files I wrote last year, I hope you find them helpful. If there's anything at all you're wondering about, please do ask. The Diablo 2 Wiki is a wonderful resource, but really needs more interlinking and organisation.
- What's your plans for editing? --Leord 17:01, 6 November 2009 (CET)
Nice further updates!
Just posting to note the further edits you made. Good job :) --Leord 13:11, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
- You're welcome. I've got my eye on the Necromancer Curses page, which seems to have lost some headers and needs to be put back in order. I couldn't figure out which edit, if any created the damage, so one of these days I'll use one of the other skills pages as a template and straighten it out. Is it just my browser that shows the edit history differences as white text on pale backgrounds? Pretty miserable to work with. --AtheistInHell 02:04, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
- Soudns excellent. When you're at it, make sure to add some picturz! :) Regarding the History page - You were right, it was part of the bad CSS styling. Same in all browsers. However, should be sorted now. Is it working ok for you? If not, just ctrl + F5 the page, and it should look a lot better. -- 16:57, 27 November 2009 Leord
- Great with the TC updates btw. I know bugger all about those things... --Leord 15:30, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017