User talk:Crazy Dropper
Hey there. I guess you are interested in calculations, huh? Welcome to DiabloWiki in either way! I did leave a reply on calcs for you. Is this your first experience in a wiki? You seem to know what talk pages are for, so I almost assume you have some sort of previous experience? --Leord 14:26, 30 January 2009 (CET)
- We generally have any discussions on the same page they started, so if you continue to reply here, I'll keep doing the same. =) Someone was nice enough to answer your question on the calcs btw. ;) I'm not gonna push anyone to any specific fansite, but just get a hotmail account or something and register with all of them, so you can make a post if needed =) --Leord 15:44, 3 February 2009 (CET)
- Oh, forgot to actually reply. =) Cool to see a somewhat (or very?) experienced wiki contrib here =) As for the edits, there is mostly navigation and stuff like that needed here in the Diablo 2 Wiki. The Diablo 3 Wiki is where we put all lore etc, so if anything, we'd need some help there. I'm more than happy to give you a few pointers if you need inspiration to what to do =) --Leord 15:46, 3 February 2009 (CET)
Two new edits
Hey man, do you watch your talk page at all? =) Anyway, saw the edit on the Chaos Sanctuary. Did you just make that one, or was there similar articles around you took it from? Either way, it's awesome, and perhaps we should look at a simple way to add all of the locations, with some sort of navigation? I could help you with anything you need. --Leord 14:49, 9 February 2009 (CET)
- Hello. Yes I do read my talk page, but I don't necessarily reply :)
- As for levels and such, my suggestion would be to do small basic templates that could be substitued to fast-start a page (I copied from Tristam for the Chaos Sanctuary).
- Crazy Dropper 15:11, 9 February 2009 (CET)
I know you don;t answer much here, but it's nice when I don;t have to talk to a blank wall ;) Nice job on teh redirects and other pieces of usefulness you did today! =) --Leord 16:46, 16 April 2009 (CEST)
- Well, I'd rather reply to the user's own talk page so she gets the new message notification :)
- But since you apparently follow various modifications, guess that's ok to reply here :p
- Anyway, what would be a good place on the wiki to discuss changes?
- I was considering using templates for many things, for instance factorizing text for runes (always the same boilerplate text). But before doing that I'd like to see what people think of that, and think of pro and cons :)
- (and replying to your last message just above this paragraph, forgot to reply to it :))
- Crazy Dropper 10:28, 17 April 2009 (CEST)