Hello Nithix (are you Nithix btw?)! "Or" and "it" in wrong places can be hard to find when you've written an article yourself, wo it's really good of you to help out by fixing that! Is this your first time in a wiki, or have you edited this type of databases before? =) --Leord 14:01, 16 December 2008 (CET)
- Yep, that's me. This is the first time I've actually gone as far as fixing anything in wiki. I'm a big fan of the Diablo series since I was introduced to it when Diablo 2 came out. I was playing Diablo 1 when I was 8 or 9, lol. So yeah, if I come across any typos I'll fix them :p --02:38, 21 December 2008 Nithix
- Aha, I finally found you! I was SURE I recognized the name and most surprised there was no message or contribs in the D3 wiki. =) a fellow Diablo fan, ofc! How did you find the wiki btw? Is there anything in particular you think we could focus more on? --Leord 11:46, 22 December 2008 (CET)
- Sorry for not noticing this till now, but hi again. I found the Diablo wiki just browsing Diablo stuff. I've been on the wiki before, just never registered and edited anything. You guys have a lot of good information here, and I can't really think of anything to add besides those pesky little typos I may or may not find. :D--Nithix 04:57, 7 January 2009 (CET)
- I have been visiting the D3 wiki, though I'm not sure I'm registered there. I might be. Is that wiki linked to this one? I'll have to try to login, lol. I've actually been a Diablo lore junky after about a year of playing the games, but I'm too sure I have anything to write about unless you tell me what you might be missing on the wiki(s).--Nithix 23:10, 8 January 2009 (CET)
- Oooh, you shouldn't have said that! I have 1001 things needing done! ;) Look at the , or articles, for instance. They are quite needed, and very empty... Basically, I am planning to go through the , and to get info enough to write on those articles. There is of course also a lot in the novels.
- Having said that, I don't want to push you if you are otherwise quite busy. =) It's quite fun to add articles, and see the amount of times it has been seen go up and up =) --Leord 17:10, 16 January 2009 (CET)
- Oh, and sorry for late reply =P --Leord 17:11, 16 January 2009 (CET)