From Diablo Wiki
Hello, did you see this message? =) --Leord 13:25, 17 November 2008 (CET)
- Sorry, I'm new to this wiki (and editing wiki's in general), and I wasn't sure what to do with the message (and then I lost this message completely). Am I doing this right, or should I go into your talk section...? The etiquette of wiki's and unknown to me, really. As for the editing, I think I should be the one to thank you for contributing; Blizzard's own website is a little lacking in user-friendly details (as in, say, the lack of the number of the rune they are talking about). --royard 04:41, 17 November 2008 (PST)
- Hey again Royard! Don't worry about it, you are doing splendid. If you want to know of etiquette of these things, check out the Help:Talk page I made in ages past. =) You can check out the other Help pages if there is anythign you are wondering about. Tell me if any area needs clarification. Also good for others if you do, so I can keep it as simple and good as possible.
- In all honesty, your small first contribution does actually mean a lot. With just a small thing as an edit, you are suddenly above the millions of visitors of the site, as in you actually DID contribute to the information database! You might think it's small, but out of those millions there are bound to be that one dude that was really helped by that one small fix. Of course, if you continue to do little updates now and then, it will be more people out of those millions that gets help from it! =)
- Also in all honesty, most of the material here is written by Flux or Elly in truly ancient times, with the odd little improvement by me or the hundreds of contributors we have had from when the wiki opened.
- Are you interested in lore at all, or mainly the technical stuff like the runewords? =) --Leord 15:25, 18 November 2008 (CET)
- Forgot to ask: Do you have a Diii.net account? --Leord 15:29, 18 November 2008 (CET)
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017