From Diablo Wiki
Charsi is helpful, sincere, and sweet, but has very little to say. Her gossips are among the shortest in the game.
- Good day.
- Good evening.
- Good morning.
- Good to see you.
- I need your help.
- Oh, hi there. It's good to see you again. Hey, nice armor!
- What can I do for you?
- What'cha need?
- Hi there. I'm Charsi, the blacksmith here in camp. It's good to see some strong adventurers around here.
- Many of our Sisters fought bravely against Diablo when he first attacked the town of Tristram. They came back to us true veterans, bearing some really powerful items. Seems like their victory was short-lived, though... Most of them are now corrupted by Andariel.
- Wow. You're a Barbarian, huh? It's really great to meet you. I've seen a few of your kind around here lately. I'm a little jealous... I wish I could go off adventuring with you.
- Oh, by the way... I'm Charsi, the blacksmith here in camp.
- The beasts from the cave have begun to roam throughout the countryside. You'd better be careful out there.
After Activation (Unused?)
- You seem like a noble warrior. I hope you can help us.
- You haven't cleared the cave, yet? Do you need anything?
- You are truly brave and skillful... Akara was worried about you.
- Blood Raven was the leader of a Rogue band that once fought Diablo at Tristram.
- Akara felt something was wrong even before Andariel descended upon us. She feared that Blood Raven had stumbled upon some evil force beneath Tristram.
- I wish we had acted then...
- Kashya wishes to reward you for your defeat of Blood Raven. I thank you, too, even though Blood Raven was once my friend.
- If you bring back the bark of Inifuss, Akara will tell you how to get to Tristram.
- Without the bark of Inifuss you can't find Cain.
Return (with scroll)
- Get this to Akara.
- Only she can understand it.
Return (after scroll)
- I have heard that Tristram is now in ruins! Without Cain I fear for the ruin of all of us.
- Akara wishes to reward you for your bravery in returning Deckard Cain.
- That old tower is as rotten on the inside as it appears on the outside. I heard that several Sisters came to a gruesome end when a stairwell collapsed on them.
- You're not ready to give up, are you?
- Those riches will serve you well on the long road ahead.
- When I fled the Monastery, I left behind the Horadric Malus, my enchanted smithing hammer. If you can retrieve it for me, I'll use its magic to strengthen your equipment.
- The Monastery can confuse even those who know it well. Stay alert in there.
- The Malus is a Horadric artifact of great power. Please bring it back.
- Oh! Thanks so much for returning the Horadric Malus! I will now imbue one of your items with magical powers.
- Send Andariel back to the Hell she came from!
- If you are the hero that you seem to be, now is the time to prove it.
- You'll probably go east now... It was good to know you. I hope you'll come back if you ever need anything.
- I don't know why some of my Sisters chose to follow Andariel. Those who strayed were among our finest warriors.
- Akara, our priestess and seer, is most upset by the corruption of our Sisters. I fear that she blames herself.
About Deckard Cain
- I don't really know anything about Cain. He seems to have a lot of secrets... That makes me nervous.
- Oh, I like Gheed. He's very funny. He has all sorts of interesting stories from the places he's been. I wish I could see the sights he has.
- Oh, Kashya's fantastic. Sure, she's a little hard on outsiders, but who can blame her? All she wants is to protect our Order. But now that our Sisters have turned against us... I think this whole mess has hardened her heart.
- Warriv's all right, I guess. He seems too serious most of the time. I haven't really talked to him all that much.
- You know, I've been with the Sisters for as long as I can remember. But Akara told me that my real parents were Barbarians from the northern tribes and that they were killed when I was very young.
- Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like if I had been raised as a Barbarian.
- I don't know. I love being a blacksmith... but sometimes I just want to get out and explore the world, you know?
Gossip (about Charsi)
- I understand that Cain is the last descendant of the ancient Horadrim and that his knowledge of their lore is vast. He could prove to be very useful in discerning the nature of our current crisis.
- Charsi is a fine girl..., but she has no business savvy! I know she means well, but the prices she charges for weapons and armor will never earn her a profit.
- As long as I keep filling her mind with stories of adventure, she'll never catch on to the fact that I'm raking in gold hand over fist!
- Before our exile, Charsi, our blacksmith, could fashion any implement of war.
- Here in the camp, she merely makes do. Her best tools remain within the Monastery.
- Charsi seems to be a very sweet girl. She's the smith around here and can help you by trading weapons and armor.
|Characters & NPCs [
D2 NPCs D1 NPCs
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016