From Diablo Wiki
Slow Missiles is a level 12 skill from the Amazon's Passive and Magic Skill Tree.
Required Level: 12
Prerequisites: Inner Sight
Details: A curse-like skill that slows the missles of all monsters within the skill's range. This skill works like a curse; affecting the archers, mages, etc themselves. It does not slow down missiles in the air when it's cast; it just makes the cursed monsters shoot very slowly for the duration.
- Monsters under this spell's effect glow with a sparkling white light that can be a helpful aid to spotting them in dark areas.
- The spell's radius goes out from the Amazon herself, not from the cursor. It can therefore not be targeted or cast on enemies at the edge of the screen. This is tricky when you want to slow the shots of a Lightning Enchanted boss, since you may have to run closer to Slow it, then retreat to fire your arrows from a safe distance.
- Slow Missile does not affect the casting or firing speed of the Hydras cast by the High Council.
- Slowed Meteors from Dark Lords are quite amusing, since the casting animation works like normal, but the rocks don't fall for quite a while.
- Slow Missile can be quite effective in PVP, and funny as well. Spells like Frozen Orb and Blessed Hammer will move at a snail's pace, stacking up dozens of casts in essentially the same spot.
|Attacks Slowed By:||33%|
|Skill Level Progression [ ]|
Through strict martial discipline and focus, an Amazon warrior can attune herself to her environment and the dangers around her, allowing her to react to these hazards with superhuman agility. One aspect of this ability is her knack for avoiding missile fire. Just as the Amazon must master the bow and javelin, she must also learn to defend herself from these same weapons. When an Amazon uses this ability, incoming projectiles appear to move slower than normal, enabling her to avoid them.
|Skills [ ] Diablo II: Amazon Barb Necro Paladin Sorceress LoD: Assassin Druid Other: Diablo I Diablo IIIof the -|
|The Amazon - Amazon Skills [ ]|
|Bow and Crossbow Skills||Javelin and Spear Skills||Passive and Magic Skills|
|The Barbarian - Barbarian Skills [ ]|
|Combat Masteries Skills||Combat Skills||Warcry Skills|
|The Necromancer - Necromancer Skills [ ]|
|Curse Skills||Poison & Bones Skills||Summoning Skills|
|The Paladin - Paladin Skills [ ]|
|Combat Skills||Defensive Auras||Offensive Auras|
|The Sorceress - Sorceress Skills [ ]|
|Cold Skills||Fire Skills||Lightning Skills|
|The Assassin - Assassin Skills [ ]|
|Martial Arts Skills||Shadow Disciplines Skills||Traps Skills|
|The Druid - Druid Skills [ ]|
|Elemental Skills||Shapeshifting Skills||Summoning Skills|
|Diablo I - Spells||Hellfire - Spells [ ]|
|Rogue - Sorcerer - Warrior||Barbarian - Bard - Monk|
|Diablo III Classes||Diablo III Class Info [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016