|Diablo II Level Info 
|Hell Buzzard, Zakarumite, Tree Lurker, Doom Ape
|Flayer Jungle, Kurast Bazaar
Starting to reach the inner parts of Kurast, the first level is Lower Kurast, which is visible overrun by the jungle. Since this invasion has been quite quick, it's possible to see just how wild it has become in such a short time.
On the upside, there are plenty of chests scattered around in the houses here.
Also, don't miss to activate the Waypoint here, if you are on your way through.
- Monster levels are usually always equal to the area level with exception to uniques (mlvl +3) and champions (mlvl +2).
Kurast is so big it is represented in multiple levels in Diablo II, even though other great cities like Lut Gholein instead has been shrunken to a small town-sized area. This is how it is presented in D2:
- Kurast Docks - Separated from the main town, by the great river that runs out to the .
- Lower Kurast - Outer sprawl of the city. Overrun by jungle, monster and fanatics.
- Kurast Bazaar - Former trading district of Kurast. Rich area.
- Sewers - A must in any larger city, and classical Diablo dungeoneering.
- Upper Kurast - The finer living areas of Kurast. Rich people accomodations.
- Kurast Causeway - A handy massive road within the city for quick access to Travincal.
- Travincal - The holy city within the city. Compare it to the Vatican in Rome.
- Please fill out.
If you are at all interested in the story and lore of the games, you should also check out:
|Diablo II Levels [ ]
|Act III - Quests [ ]